ReSound Verso™ uses unique technology that supports the way hearing naturally works. We call it Binaural Fusion™. Binaural Fusion delivers rich, full sound, outstanding performance in background noise, superior feedback management, all in an easy-to-use instrument. This allows for a more natural hearing experience.
ReSound Verso delivers outstanding sound quality with the best in feedback management.
- Delivers speech clarity in background noise especially in noisy environments like restaurants
- Reduces the chance of whistling and feedback while delivering deep, rich sound
- Preserves the sound quality of music, so that it sounds richer, fuller and more natural
- Binaural functionality makes it easy for patients to use and allows both instruments work together to adjust and optimize the settings for different listening environments
- Connect to TV, mobile phone or a microphone that is used by a companion and broadcasts sound directly to Verso hearing instruments.Both instruments work together to analyze the listening environment and provide patients with outstanding sound quality
- Available in three different technology levels: Verso 9 for demanding listening environments, Verso 7 for moderate listening environments and Verso 5 for quiet listening environments.
Styles and colors
|Levels of hearing loss||Mild to profound|
|Wind noise reduction||Yes|
|Battery life (hours)||138|
|Processing||17-band Warp™ (9 handles)|
|Directional choices||Natural Directionality™ II|
|Directional beam widths||AutoScope|
|Environmental Optimizer||Environmental Optimizer™ II|
|Feedback suppression||Dual Stabilizer™ II DFS|
|DataLogging||Onboard Analyzer™ II|
||Binaural Fusion (English)|
|2.4GHz wireless technology (English)|
|Binaural Environmental Optimizer (English)|
|Verso Music Mode (English)|
|Verso Comfort Phone (English)|
|ReSound Verso Dispenser Movie - English captions|